If you would like to get more connected, joining a small group is a great way to start! We currently offer the following small groups in various locations throughout Contra Costa County:
- Walnut Creek – Led by Richard Frank (Worship Only Group)
- Martinez – Led by Pastor Pancho Flores (Small Group Bible Study & Prayer)
- Oakley– Led by Janie Green, Jerry and Carol McGovern (Small Group Bible Study & Prayer)
- Pleasant Hill – Led by Leslie Fitzhugh (Women Only)
- Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm at the Byers home.
In addition, the following groups meet on a regular basis at the church:
- Couples Fellowship – On Summer Break
- Join together for a potluck, fellowship.
- Hispanic Women – Led by Patricia Limones
- Meets every Thursday at the church at 6:30 pm in the Children’s Ministry Center
- Women’s Fitness Fellowship – Led by Pastor Allyse Tanovitz
- Meets every Monday at 6:30 – 7:30 pm in Children’s Ministry Center
- Light weights, mat and water bottle recommended
- Childcare available upon request
- Women’s Bible Study – Led by Freda Lucido.
- Men’s Bible Study – Led by Joe Alcantar
- Meets every Thursday at 7:00 pm in the Cedar Room
- Studying the book of Romans
- Brothers in Grace (Men Only) – Led by Joe Alcantar
- Meets every Tuesday at 7:00 pm in the Cedar Room
- Hope Group – Meeting for parents and family members of loved ones struggling with same gender attraction and homosexual behavior.
- Breaking Strongholds – Celebrate Recovery
- Meets every Wednesday night at 7:00 pm
- Men: Choir Room
- Women: Closed group
- Contact Pastor Pancho Flores for more information.
- Grief Share Support Ministry – Led by Pam Kautch
- Meets every Wednesday night at 7:00 pm in the Cedar Room
Would you like more information about one of these small groups? Please fill out the following form and someone will contact you shortly: