Flourish Women’s Ministries
Director: Leslie Fitzhugh
The Women’s Ministries of Oak Park firmly believes that every woman has God-given talents and abilities and that with God’s help we can touch lives for Christ.
For Questions about women’s ministry events, please contact Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morning Bible Study
Thursday’s, 9:30 am, Cedar Room. Order your book for $10 today in the Lobby.
Evening Bible Study
Thursday’s, 7:00 pm, Byers Home, Bible required. To attend this Bible Study contact Leslie Fitzhugh
Saturday, April 29, 12:30 PM
Tickets on sale, $17 each
Women who like to quilt, crochet, knit, sew, etc., are invited to join the quilters at the church on Wednesdays from 9:00 am – noon, in room B-15.
Hispanic Women’s Ministries
Thursday Bible Study (Estudio Biblico todos los Jueves) –
Todas son bienvenidas! A las 6:30 pm en el CMC.
Fitness Fellowship (Women Only Group)
Monday’s, 6:30 – 7:30 pm in the Children’s Ministry Center. Suggestions: light weights, mat and water. Contact Pastor Allyse Tanovitz for more information.
There are many other opportunities for involvement in Women’s Ministries at Oak Park. They include:
- Retreats – Get-away weekends are especially designed to encourage and bring unity among the women.
- Missions – Throughout the year Women’s Ministries sponsors various events to help raise funds for needed items for our foreign and stateside missionaries.
- Community Outreach – Events and services are planned to reach our community for Christ. Some of these include our annual Spring Tea, the Oak Park Quilters group, a scrap booking group, a book club, Thanksgiving baskets for those in need and quarterly refreshing women’s events.
- Annual Christmas Party – The first Friday evening in December. This is a wonderful seasonal celebration to enjoy as the Christmas season begins.
- Serving – Meal Services for the ill and bereaved; helping with memorial service receptions; decorating the Worship Center for the Holidays; providing childcare for our services; showering new mothers with gifts, and blessing people in our congregation with cards of encouragement.